The information contained in this site is provided as a public service for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a comprehensive statement of the law or, in particular, to contain legal advice. Laws vary from state to state and are subject to change, which could affect the information available on this site. If you have questions regarding any information found on this site, you should consult an attorney who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. Persons receiving information found on this site should not act on this information without receiving professional legal counsel. Use of and access to this web site does not create an attorney client relationship between Michael H. Schwartz, P.C. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
Questions & AnswersFor more Questions and answers visit my Avvo page.
- How does the whole process work?
- How long does the whole process take?
- How long will bankruptcy stay on my credit and will I get credit again?
- How long until I can get my life back on track?
- What about those creditor calls?
- How much does filing for bankruptcy cost?
- How do I pay this fee?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Are there alternatives to bankruptcy?
- What about Debt Consolidation and Debt Resolution companies?
- My credit report says that my debt is Charged off. So I don’t owe it, or do I?